With the following privacy information, Laminam SpA, with office in Via Ghiarola Nuova n. 258, Fiorano Modenese (MO), Italy, advises you that – pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) – your personal data will be processed through electronic and manual tools, including social networking sites, in Italy and abroad.
1. Data controller
The Data Controller (hereinafter “Controller”) is Laminam SpA, with office in Via Ghiarola Nuova n. 258, Fiorano Modenese (MO), Italy.
2. The legal basis of the processing
The legal foundations of the processing of your personal data are the consent you have given, the fulfilment of contractual obligations and the fulfilment of legal obligations. It will in any case always be possible to request clarification concerning the concrete legal basis of all instances of processing and in particular specification of whether the processing is based on the law, envisaged by a contract or necessary to enter into a contract.
3. Purpose of processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- - sending newsletters;
- - managing requests for estimates;
- - signing for and activating the provision of the Service or the connected services envisaged by the contract;
- - invoicing for amounts and any additional services;
- - fulfilling regulatory obligations, including accounting, administrative and tax obligations;
- - managing any complaints and disputes;
- - preventing fraud and managing delays in and/or missing payments;
- - credit protection, management and recovery;
- - retaining and using accounting data to refuse any future contractual relationships;
- - managing and maintaining the site;
- - taking part, through the site, in initiatives organised by the controller (e.g. events).
Your personal data will also be processed for purposes concerning:
- - the sending of information, commercial offers and advertising and promotional materials concerning its own products and services (also with automated methods through e-mail, SMS, post, telephone contact, etc.);
- - the collection and analysis of behaviour and habits in use of the web content and our services, including through cookies, for the purpose of carrying out market research, improving the services provided and customising them, as well as reducing the number of repetitions of advertising messages and facilitating the forwarding of information and commercial offers referred to in letter;
- - Your personal data will be processed for profiling purposes with both automated and non-automated tools and methods, through data processing tools that will create a commercial and web behavioural profile of you. This data processing tool correlates the data collected during your browsing on the Site through the use of profiling cookies.
The provision of your data is necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point a) and b). Failure to provide the data or partial or inaccurate provision will make it impossible for Laminam SpA to provide you with the services requested.
The processing of your data for the purposes referred to in letter a) is justified by legitimate interest; in any case, with reference to these purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent through the methods stated in point 8).
4. Communication of personal data
Your personal data will be processed solely by persons authorised for processing and by persons appointed as Data Processors, in compliance with the GDPR regulations, in order to perform all the processing activities required to achieve the purposes detailed in this Information. The personal data may be communicated to public bodies or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or suppress a crime.
5. Period of data retention
The personal data will be retained for the period necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point 3). In particular, the personal data will be processed for the minimum necessary period, that is, until the termination of the contractual relationships existing between you and the Data Controller, except in the case of an additional retention period that may be required by law. In relation to the marketing purposes referred to in letter a), the data will be retained, except in the case of withdrawal of consent, for a period of time no greater than that required for achieve the purposes. If consent is given with reference to profiling purposes, the data will be retained, except in the case of withdrawal of consent, for a period of time no greater than that required to achieve the purposes. The data will be retained for an additional period in the event that necessities emerge concerning the management of any claims or disputes.
6. Withdrawal of consent
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent that you have given at any time, fully and/or in part. This shall not affect the lawfulness of the Processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
To withdraw your consent, you need only to contact the Controller at the addresses published in this information. In the case of registration on the website, you may access your personal profile and modify the consents given.
7. Territory of processing
Your personal data will be processed by the Controller within the European Union.
Should it be necessary for reasons of a technical and/or operational nature to employ parties located outside the European Union, such parties will be appointed Data Processors and the transfer of personal data to such parties, limited to the performance of specific Processing activities, will be governed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR.
All necessary precautions will be adopted to guarantee the complete protection of personal data, basing such transfer on the assessment of appropriate safeguards including, by way of example, adequacy decisions on non-EU recipient countries expressed by the European Commission; appropriate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party in accordance with article 46 of the GDPR.
In any case, you may request further details from the Data Controller should your personal data be processed outside the European Union, requesting evidence of the specific safeguards and guarantees adopted.
8. Rights of the data subject
In accordance with art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, you may at any time exercise the expressly recognised rights of the data subject, and in particular obtain:
- - confirmation whether or not personal data processing concerning you is in progress and obtain access to the data and the following information (purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom data has been and/or will be communicated, retention period);
- - rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and/or the completion of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary statement;
- - the deletion of the personal data, in the cases envisaged by the GDPR;
- - limitation of processing in the cases envisaged by the privacy regulations in force;
- - portability of the data concerning you, and in particular requesting the personal data concerning you provided to the Controller and/or requesting the direct transmission of your data to another data controller;
- - objection to processing at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in full compliance with the existing privacy regulations, as well as for purposes related to marketing and profiling.
You may exercise your rights using the following e-mail address, attaching a copy of the ID document:
You will in any case always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Italian Data Protection Authority), in accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, should you consider that the processing of your data be contrary to the Privacy Regulations in force.